October 09, 2008

Soooo....sleepy...

Yawning Baby Hedgehog Pictures, Images and Photos
Yaaaawn!!!
This is how I feel today. My class ran over last night. This means that (with the commute) by the time I got home, it was 11:30 at night. AaaaAaand...I still had some final bits of homework to complete and print up for tonight's class. Which means I got a grand total of about 4-5 hours of sleep last night. I got about the same amount on Tuesday night. I am exhausted. This working/school thing is going to be the end of me. The only way I even survive the drive home is by singing REALLY loudly in my car to my iPod and having a snack.
On a happier note, a couple envelopes were waiting for me when I got home yesterday. One an Etsy order I've been waiting for, and the other was a mail art piece (SO adorable - I'll make sure to post it soon). That kind of mail really does make everything better. It's the best, it really is.
I'm so glad I started up the Mail Artists group. I already have some new ideas for it. Someone suggested a blog link exchange -- which would be good. I was also thinking that after a while, we could come up with "themes" every month for our mail exchanges. Let me know if you have any other creative ideas!
That's all for now. I think I'm off to heat up my leftover coffee from this morning. Hey - desperate times call for desperate measures!

6 comments:

Kim Caro said...

well if you feel like that then you must feel super cute. thats too sweet...yes school it is tiring

The Ebon Swan said...

::squeak!:: The hedgehog yawn is so cute!

Coffee is the food of the gods. I'm halfway through my second pot already, which makes sleep a fond memory. :D

The Stewart Stuff said...

WAKE UP!!! That is the cutest picture ever! Sorry to hear about your late night commute!
-10oneworld

fookaDESIGNS said...

that pic is too cute....be sure to get some sleep soon :)

Nicole Huot said...

Hee-hee. Thanks everyone. My work has Monday off for Columbus Day so maybe I can catch some Zs at some point this weekend. But I have soooo much homework! )o:

Jenn Maruska said...

Best photo ever! : D