September 22, 2008

I spoke too soon!

Wow. Just. Wow.

I posted that previous blog WAY too soon! I guess the folks who are on the Etsy forums in the evening are way more enthusiastic than the daytime forum people. My Etsy convo mail box as well as my gmail account has been bombarded. They are now full of e-mails from people wanting to participate in mail art! We gave quite the list of participants now!

I am so excited. I expect to be sending out a list of addresses to everyone who e-mailed me no later than Friday. So if you want to be a part of this, make sure you send me an e-mail or a convo before September 26!!! Then the fun part can begin. (o:

If there are any stragglers out there who are still interested in sending/receiving mail art, and would like to be added to my address list, please feel free to e-mail me at: honeydewstudio@gmail.com

4 comments:

Gina Perry said...

That's great Nicole. I was JUST reading you last post and wondering if it was just a matter of giving it more time to build up. I don't think I responded to your HGTV post, that's really too bad, but at least you had the experience itself and someday I'm SURE you'll be watching it when you've totally forgotten about it and it will be a fun treat. How unfortunate that they've planned so poorly to tape all those segments so far in advance!

We missed you at last night's meeting - hopefully you can make it next time! I know you're swamped with life/work/class so I understand!

Nicole Huot said...

Hi Gina! Yeah - I don't know what I'm doing. As if I'm not busy enough with working full time, commuting, school, and homework...I start this project up. I must be nuts. Haha!
I was thinking about maybe inviting the SCBWI crew to participate too. I'll be closing up the list and mailing it out on Friday, so hopefully people can manage themselves after that. We'll see!
Sorry I missed the SCBWI meeting this week. I hope things calm down at some point so I can at least attend one before the holidays! Yikes.

Kim Caro said...

yay!good for you!

Nuvofelt said...

Your letter reached the UK today. I'll be mailing you too! Thanks Nicole.