February 25, 2008

I'm still alive!

I've momentarily crawled out of my week-long haze of illness to let you know I've been featured on 2 blogs. One is The Art of Craft, the blog for Q Branch Ltd., and the other is the blog on the MySpace page for the same folks. They were nice enough to post a little interview they did with me, and link to my online shop.

Q Branch Ltd. is a husband and wife duo and are Etsy sellers themselves. They sell a variety of gifts, from delicate hand-crafted wood pendants to tiny character bears, and even some folk art. My favorites are the wooden jewelry created by hand, like this "Circle of Love" pendant necklace. Q Branch Ltd. have listed their location as Long Island, but I still can't help but get a lovely rural folksy feeling from their shop. I'm a New England girl, so I keep imagining autumn day-trips to Vermont's little mom-and-pop shops. Even if NYC is a stone's throw away from them (and they are, in reality, "Big City" folk) I think I'll just continue to imagine there are horses out back. Go check 'em out:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel tip-top soon! Really cute feature.

Nicole Huot said...

allison - thank you!

brandianndesigns said...

man. i hope you get to feeling better soon! there sure are alot of people sick. glad i can't get sick reading your blog :)

have a great day.

Piercing The Veil said...

get well son ... i kow it is to feel so sick ...

nice pendants you've got

good day from ny