February 01, 2008

The Bad Weather Blues

My SCBWI (Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators) meeting was canceled tonight due to the storm that's expected to hit us this afternoon. It's a shame, because I haven't met with my illustration crit group in ages. Between work and school, I simply haven't had any time. Then there were the holidays, during which time we usually don't meet up anyway. The next meeting is scheduled for the 18th, which I'm not at all sure I'll be able to make. Class is on Tuesdays for me this semester, and I usually find myself eyeball-deep in last minute homework on Monday nights.
Guess I'll just have to look at everyone's blog today and pretend. If you'd like to join me, the links are on the right hand side of my page. The Pineapple Diaries and Life With Sam are the blogs for two of our members. Enjoy!

No comments: