January 16, 2008

The Pink Shoe Diaries (and me!)

As far as I'm concerned, Wednesdays are notoriously iffy days. The good news is that you're halfway through your workweek. The bad news is that you're only halfway through your workweek.
So you can imagine how much brighter my Wednesday looked when I strolled over to my friend Sarah's fabulous blog and read this. If reading a lovely artist profile about me is not reason enough to get you over to her blog immediately, I'll give you a few more. Sarah's witty satirist look at every day life, keen fashion sense, and delicious cooking experiments (the recipes of which, thankfully, she shares with the rest of us) are a wonderful way to break up your day and quite often give you a good laugh at your desk. Go ahead. Why not give your coworkers a reason to look at you funny? Like they don't have enough reasons already. (o;

3 comments:

Gal on the Go said...

Hi Nicky - welcome to the world of blogging! Heard about you and all your creativeness from Sarah's blog. You have amazing things. And there's no doubt sometime in the near future I'm going to be compelled to buy something :-) Good luck with your crafts and blogging!

Hey Harriet said...

I'll go check out that blog. Sounds good. Your blog is really cute. I shall return :)

Nicole Huot said...

Thanks everyone! I was a little nervous about trying out this blog thing, but so far so good!