June 25, 2008

21 Day Challenge: Day 7


Bend it like...Flipper?

This sketch was all thanks to my husband. I was sort of at a loss last night and asked him, "What should I draw?" He predictably named his favorite animal, the dolphin. (Then again, what should I expect from an Aquarius, really?) My next question was, "What should the dolphin be doing?" His answer was, "Um...playing soccer?" He's on a recreational soccer team, and had a pretty heavy game last night. He got banged up quite a bit, but he scored a goal, and his team won (for once). So, in honor of him, this is what you get for a Wednesday doodle. Who knows? I just might start taking requests! (o:

4 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Oh - what charming inspiration from your spouse! I admire your dedication to a daily drawing! I'm working on my commitment to "a doodle a day!"

LostRiverRags said...

So cute! Great drawing!

Sarah said...

Awww Very cute! I love dolphins as well (Pisces in the house). I also love MONKEYS (hint hint)

Nicole Huot said...

walk in the woods - I'd love to see some daily doodles from you! (o: It's a fun exercise.

listriverrags - thank you!

sarah - heehee! I'll see what I can do. (o: I believe I still owe you a shoe drawing. I'll have to get on that too. (Any preference for a shoe style??? Besides the color, of course!)