July 03, 2008

21 Day Challenge: Day 15


Yep. A duck in a hat is just about all I could muster up last night.

The hubs and I are booked solid this weekend with various social events, and I have no idea when I'm supposed to shop, do laundry, and pack for our upcoming vacation. I think a "To Do" list may be in order. I lived off of one giant list during the period preceeding our wedding. It was my lifeline and nothing felt more satisfying than crossing something off of the list. After our wedding, I promptly abandoned that notebook. It just may be time to start a new one. That is, if I can even remember everything that I need to do!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

how pretty!

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Love the duck!!
I'd be so lost without my lists, lol! Great blog, am linking to yuo if you don't mind :0)