July 05, 2008

21 Day Challenge: Days 16 and 17

No, I haven't given up on this challenge. I've been keeping up with it! But, this weekend has been so insanely busy that I just didn't have time yesterday to scan in and post the sketch from day 16 for you guys. It's a little late, but here it is:
I hope that seahorse is traveling someplace to get that suitcase redrawn! And here's last night's sketch:

We were out last night celebrating the 4th with some good friends. By the time we got home, I was absolutely exhausted. I drew that chicken and the weird little cat/dog creature and promptly fell asleep on my sketchbook. (Don't worry, I don't think the chicken is in danger).

Hope you all had a Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Jen said...

haha, love the briefcase

Sarah said...

It was so much fun to hang with you guys! I think we are in need of a sketch of a bear and some toilet paper, if you ask me
:P