July 08, 2008

21 Day Challenge: Day 20


Oh Captain Ahab...don't get mad.

This Challenge is winding down! I only have one day left. I'm not sure if a mere 21 days has ingrained a habit in me or not. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I have an uneasy feeling that I could just as easily go back to not drawing every evening. The real challenge, I suppose, will be after this project is officially done. Then I'll have to keep up the daily sketching on my own with no days to count down and no goal. It does feel good to create something every night, though. Even if it's just something silly.

I'll try to post my last drawing tonight. I'm leaving for a long awaited (and much anticipated) 10 day vacation bright and early tomorrow morning. I need it. Try not to miss me too much! (o;

2 comments:

Michelle Henninger said...

Have fun on vacation Nicole, and congratulations on making it through 21 days!

Michelle

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

Hi Nicole- Haven't looked at your blog in a while (since my last comment). I really like what you have been doing since with your 21-day challenge. Lot's of cool images!! Congrats on nearing the end! Hope you keep going.
-Ann Marie