April 28, 2008

The Culmination of my Quest

Some of you might remember my Quest for The Perfect Travel Sketchbook blog from a few weeks back. I just wanted to give you guys an update. Thanks to my mom, my search is over. Look what she nabbed for me!

It's cute. It's portable. It's got built-in pencil holders! I'm in heaven. Mom, you're the best.





*Someday when I'm a billionaire, I'll upgrade and tote this beauty between my apartment in Paris and my small luxury home in Florence:

(thank you, Jennysbooks, for giving me a dream...) Lol.

3 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What a great travel set..I have never seen anything like it..Great mom, don't they always come through?

Nicole Huot said...

She always seems to know exactly what I'm talking about. She's awesome. (o;

Katie L. said...

Very cute travel sketchbook! What a great mom you have :)