April 26, 2008

Productive Procrastination

I was busy with little projects this weekend. Basically, I've been procrastinating doing my homework (what else is new?). But at least it was a productive kind of procrastination! Check it out:Move over, Fred Astaire! It's the Tap Dancing Squirrel!


She's got sass and attitude (sassitude?), but why not? She is the Queen after all.


Sometimes it's ok to play with your food. This panda has decided to play us a song on a bamboo flute. If he gets hungry, he can eat it later...

Karate Koala. Need I say more?

All of these are for sale on my Etsy shop. I'm still in the process of posting them on my site, but bear with me...everything will be up by the end of the weekend.

10 comments:

Art Kitten said...

Super cute work!

Katie L. said...

They are all so cute! I love the word sassitude, lol, made me smile :)

Anonymous said...

I love that tap dancing squirrel. I clicked the link that says "my Etsy shop" and it brings me back to your blog.

Nicole Huot said...

Eep! Thanks for the heads-up, Helen. I fixed it. (o:

Kirsten said...

money-making art is always more fun than homework.

Nicole Huot said...

knitsteel - you can say that again! Lol. But it also means that today, I need to be 100% focused on homework. Sigh...

DJ said...

love the dancing squirrel!

Sarah said...

I just ordered the bee print, i LOVE IT! I'm going to hang it in my cubicle at work so people know what's what (and to keep the Bee-yotch company!)

Nicole Huot said...

It's not a print - it's an original! And I'm glad she's going to a good home.

(I still owe you a pink shoe. Only 3 more classes to go then I can draw until my heart's content!)

Sarah said...

It arrived today and i LOVE IT! It is the talk of the office! Thanks, girl!