May 13, 2008

Hot off the Press!

Once again, this will be a short post. My last class of the semester is tonight, and aside from hitting a couple snags, my business card project is just about finished. (Keep an eye out for pics later this week!)
I still haven't had a chance to post pictures or blog about the gallery exhibit I attended on Friday, so I figured the least I could do is post some links for you. First, here's Gina's blog about her first show. There was also an article feature about her in today's Portsmouth Herald. Congrats, Gina! Here's wishing you continued exposure and success! (o:

3 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

how nice.will be eager to see your finished project also.

Tracy said...

What a great blog! Would you mind if I put a link to it on my blog???

Nicole Huot said...

uniquenursegranny - thank you! I'll post pics as soon as I get my projects back from my teacher

tracy - feel free to link to this blog! The more readers, the better. (o: