May 12, 2008

Treasury

I wasn't quick enough posting this, but I was in yet another treasury over the weekend. This one featured my newest hedgehog illustration:

That treasury has since expired, so unfortunately I can't link you to it. But that's the third treasury in 2 days that I was featured in! None of them made it to Etsy's front page, but I'm hoping someday one will.
I do have lots to blog about - the gallery exhibit this past Friday, my final project, and tomorrow's last class (for this semester, anyway), etc. However, I can't seem to find the time to create a lengthy post at the moment. I am sooo busy! I promise a more in-depth blog a bit later...possibly on Wednesday. For now, it's back to work! /o:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!

I'm with you on the being busy. I'm in the last week of this term and have a 10 page essay, a paper on age discrimination and an 'ad' design for the XBox consisting of a banner, billboard and magazine page.

Who has time to create, blog, cook, clean...

Nicole Huot said...

Exactly! I have no time do do things that I consider really important. (IE making meals, cleaning, or doing any type of non-school-related artwork).
Sounds you have a crazy final week. We had a few weeks there that were exactly like that - papers due, several ongoing projects, AND pop quizzes. (We too had a 3 page magazine spread due last week.) Ugh! This week we just have our giant final project due. After tomorrow night, I'll be off scott free (for the summer anyway). Good luck surviving the end of your semester!!!

Raluca said...

ooooh,what a cutie!!I adore hedgehogs,as one of the most sweet animals and garden visitors!!