May 27, 2008

What are your favorite artist websites?

I realize I haven't blogged all week. My husband and I spent the Memorial Day weekend on a mini-getaway to a gorgeous bed and breakfast to celebrate our one-year anniversary. I haven't really gotten out of vacation-mode since then. (Hence the slacking off.) In fact, it's to the point where I'm thinking about taking a personal day tomorrow and not coming in to work. The weather is beautiful, and I can't deal with being stuck at the keyboard right now.

That said, a few computer-related things do need to get done. Specifically, my personal website. I've been paying my brother-in-law (who is a graphic and web designer) to host my site for the past several years, but we haven't actually created it. I only have the summer before my insane school/work schedule gets going again, so I need to do it soon.

This is where you come in. I want to look at the personal websites of your favorite illustrators. You know, it'll usually be "their name dot com". Some examples are: Keri Smith's, Tomie DiPaola's, or Jan Brett's sites. I want to look at illustrator sites in particular, because I need some inspiration. What are the basic ingrediants to a sucessful site?
Anyway, I look forward to taking a peek at everyone's choices. Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

I just wanted to let you know that I picked you for the Arte Y Pico Award! Check out my blog for details :)