March 18, 2008

We have a winner!

Due to the incredible response I received from all of you, I've already gathered nearly 200 business cards from artists, designers, and craftspeople for my typography project!!! I've received mail and digital files from all over the country and even as far away as Australia. I can't even begin to express my relief and gratitude. Since it's impossible to thank each of you individually, I entered all the names of those who sent me cards into a drawing. The prize is a print of one of my children's illustrations. I kept a careful list, printed and folded the names up, and randomly pulled a name out of a jar the good ol' fashioned way! So, this morning, I'd like to announce the winner:

Congratulations to Tanya of Razorberries!

I'd like to thank you all so much for your help! Though this marks the end of my contest, I'm STILL accepting business cards for my project. It isn't due until mid-May, so the collecting continues. Again, please e-mail me at honeydewstudio@gmail.com if you'd like to contribute.

1 comment:

Dharma Designs said...

Great story - lucky winner!